Born and raised in Southern California, Justin received a B.A. degree in History from Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah and a Masters of Philosophy from the University of Dublin, Trinity College, before receiving his Juris Doctorate degree from the J. Reuben Clark School of Law at Brigham Young University.
Justin’s practice has focused on the areas of general litigation, securities law, entertainment law, trademark and copyrights, commercial/business law, Title VII (discrimination) cases, real estate and construction law, municipal law and appellate practice. Justin has also represented musicians, artists, film production companies and record labels in his practice.
Justin also released several critically and commercially successful albums under the moniker “SLEEPTHIEF.”
Justin believes that attention to detail, strong advocacy, and a congenial attitude are guiding principles in the practice of law. He is an avid reader of history, literature, and philosophy. Justin has also worked as an instructor at the University of Phoenix, teaching evening courses on religion, philosophy, and history. He enjoys staying physically and mentally active and is currently involved in multiple film and music projects.
- Utah, 2001U.S. District Court District of Utah, 2001U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, 2001
- Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, Provo,
- Utah –J.D., 2001
- University of Dublin, Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland –M. Philosophy, 1999
- Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah –B.A. History (Dean’s List)
Honors and Awards:
- John Welch Award for Outstanding Legal Writing, 2001Winner of Best Brief, Southwest Region, National Moot Court